Thursday 14 November 2013

Training log and measurements

I decided that the scales are not the best way for me to keep track of my progress. Plenty of people are saying that I've gotten bigger over these past few months, but the scales say I'm the same (damn you scales). I know my body composition can change and my weight stay the same but for my own sanity I need to see some numbers going UP!

Took the tape measure out last night to access the situation.
Height 5'6
Weight 71kg
Neck- 15in
Biceps- 15 1/2in
Chest- 41in
Waist (navel)- 32in
quad- 22in
Calve- 13 3/4in

Not bad reading really, being naturally skinny my calves have always been a small muscle group, but writing that number down made me realise how small! Ideally my calves and biceps would be of similar size but my freaky arms grow like weeds!

Wednesday 13/11/2013

Leg Extension
4x8 Stacked the machine

Flat Dumbbell Press
4x8 60lb 65lb 70lb 75lb

Straight Arm Pull Downs
4x8 Machine pin 7

Rear Delt Machine
4x8 pin 8

Skull Crushers
4x8 Fixed bar plus 7.5kg

Standing Biceps Curls
4x8 fixed bar plus 5kg

I'm loving these full body training sessions, next one on Friday, 3 a week is the perfect amount for me.

Ben 

No comments:

Post a Comment